Donut County Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Donut County was release on 28 August, 2018.
Genre : puzzle
Developer : Ben Esposito
Publisher : Annapurna Interactive
Engine : Unity * (2017.4.4f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.1
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
Donut County is a story-driven puzzle game with realistic physics, the result of six years of work by Ben Esposito, developer of What Remains of Edith Finch and The Unfinished Swan. Thanks to the remote-controlled holes that absorb all the trash, raccoons have flooded the Donut District. You play as BK, a raccoon who holes up his friends and their houses for idiotic prizes. After falling into one of his holes, the hole-breeding raccoon runs into his best friend Mira and other drug addicts from the area. All of them are stuck deep underground and require an explanation. Communicate with the game characters and fall through the objects around them into the hole you control.
– manage a hole that grows with each item you swallow
– explore the houses of the characters and their surroundings
– consume different items and achieve freaky effects: cook soup, breed rabbits, set off fireworks and much more
– push the swallowed items out of the hole, so you can decide puzzles or break surrounding objects
– absorb everything around – the hole will not stop growing until the entire area disappears in it
How to Download & Install Donut County Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Donut County for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Includes soundtrack.
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.0.7.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 0.5 GB
Donut County Linux Free Download
File Size: 950.4 MB