Overfall Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Overfall was release on May 17, 2016.
Genre : turn-based strategy, maps, role-playing, side view
Developer and publisher : Pera Games
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 03/22/2017
License : proprietary
Interface language : English
Tablet : not required
About The Game
Overfall – turn-based strategy with role-playing elements, where you will encounter stories of the incredible and the tragic, the magical and the everyday, the personal and the epic. Explore the restless seas of a mysterious world, fight against formidable opponents or befriend them. Take lost souls under your wings and learn about their past.
– Explore a huge changing world ruled by many peoples constantly at war with each other, help or hinder them – it’s up to you
– the key to victory in complex and exciting turn-based battles – a competent combination of thoughtful strategy and skillfully combined skills
– the main character has only one life and each playthrough is different thanks to interactive dialogues that allow you to choose different allies and act one way or another
How to Download & Install Overfall Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Overfall for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
– Contains soundtrack .
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.
Installation order :
– Make the downloaded file executable and run it.
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Open GL 3.2+ Compliant
- Storage: 2500 MB available space
- Other: 1080p, 16:9 recommended
Overfall Linux Free Download
File Size: 941.7 MB