Niche – a genetics survival game Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Niche – a genetics survival game was release on September 21, 2017.
Genre : strategy, survival, sandbox
Developer and publisher : Stray Fawn Studio
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.2.3
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Tablet : not required
About The Game
Niche is a survival game, a mixture of turn-based strategy and simulation mixed with roguelike elements. Create your own animal species based on real genetics. Keep your animals alive despite all the dangers – predators, climate change and disease. If your species goes extinct, then the game is lost. The game developers were inspired by such games as Spore, Don’t Starve, Die Creatures Reihe, Warrior Cats.
– living, changing world
– animal breeding system based on real genetics
– over 100 genes to shape your species
– generated worlds and animals
– 5 climate zones with different predators and vegetation
– game mechanics inspired by population genetics: 5 pillars of population genetics are represented (genetic drift, gene transfer, mutation, natural selection, sexual selection) turned into a fun gameplay
– an introduction to the scientific mechanics of genetics (involving dominant and recessive genes, co-dominant heritage, etc.)
How to Download & Install Niche – a genetics survival game Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Niche – a genetics survival game for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
– Contains soundtrack .
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.
Installation order :
– Make the downloaded file executable and run it.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04+
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia® 8800 GT / AMD® 4670 or faster
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Niche – a genetics survival game Linux Free Download
File Size: 588.1 MB