Neurodeck Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Neurodeck was release on March 18, 2021.
Genre : Deck Builder, Adventure, RPG
Developer : Tavrox Games Game
site : https://tavroxgames.com/neurodeck/
Publisher : Goblinz Studio
Used libraries : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.2.4 Build 46864
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Voice language : no
About The Game
You can deal with your fears and complexes not only with a psychotherapist. Neurodeck offers to play cards with them – but, of course, not simple ones: you can’t sit down with cockroaches in your head for preference. Moving through the memory rooms and reliving the events anew, the player gets to know his character better and collects a deck with which he will fight the monsters of the subconscious.
- interesting visualization of human fears, complexes and prejudices
- your character is not static: he has not only attributes, like a hero in an RPG, but also character traits, each of which affects the passage
- gameplay and card-based combat system like Slay The Spire, Hand of Fate and Gordian Quest
- the game is designed with an eye on variety and replayability: this is not a story that you can go through once and forget, but a deeply worked maze world, where one passage will not be like another
How to Download & Install Neurodeck Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Neurodeck for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Operating system: Ubuntu 12.04+
- Processor: dual-core, 1.3 GHz or more
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video adapter: any with DX9 support (shader model 2.0)
- Free hard disk space: 500 MB
Neurodeck Linux Free Download
File Size: 209.3 MB
It’s a pity don’t run 🙁 Got more deck building games please?
Output: linea 16: 3368 Aborted
Operating System: Manjaro Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.22.4
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.84.0
Qt Version: 5.15.2
Kernel Version: 5.10.56-1-MANJARO (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: X11
Processors: 2 × Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T6570 @ 2.10GHz
Memory: 2.9 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: Mesa DRI Mobile IntelÂ® GM45 Express Chipset