Infinifactory Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Infinifactory was release on June 30, 2015.
Genre : first-person puzzle
Developer and publisher : Zachtronics
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 11/14/2020
License : proprietary
Interface : English
About The Game
Infinifactory is a puzzle game in which you, being abducted by aliens, find yourself on a planet where you have to build all sorts of factories to collect various resources, and if you do not cope, then death awaits you.
- LIKE SPACECHEM… IN 3D! Design and run factories in a first-person, fully 3D environment.
- HISTOGRAMS ARE BACK! Optimize your solutions, and then optimize them more when you see how much better your friends did.
- VISIT EXOTIC ALIEN LOCALES! Explore a story-driven campaign with 30+ puzzles, audio logs, and more.
- BLOCKS THAT MOVE! Go beyond the campaign and push the limits of Infinifactory’s next-generation block engine in the sandbox.
How to Download & Install Infinifactory Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Infinifactory for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
- Processor: 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 1.5 GB
Infinifactory Linux Free Download
File Size: 726 MB