Minit Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Minit was release on April 3, 2018.
Genre : adventure, indie
Developer : JW, Kitty, Jukio, and Dom
Game site : http://minitgame.com/
Publisher : Devolver Digital
Used libraries : Native
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86
Version : 24327
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Voice language : no
Tabletka : not required
About The Game
Minit is a kind of little adventure that only lasts one minute at a time. Embark on a journey from a cozy home to help unusual characters, uncover countless secrets and defeat dangerous enemies, hoping to get rid of a rather unpleasant curse that ends any of your days after one minute.
How to Download & Install Minit Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Minit for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Info : Tested on Manjaro 17.1.10
Installation order :
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04 or higher
- Processor: Intel Pentium D 830 (2* 3000) or equivalent / AMD Athlon 64 4000+ (2600) or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7600 GS (256 MB) / Radeon HD 2400 PRO (256 MB)
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Minit Linux Free Download
File Size: 102 MB