Lovecraft’s Untold Stories Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Lovecraft’s Untold Stories was release on 1 February, 2019.
Genre : RPG, Roguelike, Top -Down
Developer : LLC Blini Games
Publisher : 1C Entertainment
Libraries used : Unity3D* (2017.4.23f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.3g updated to 1.31g
License : proprietary
UI : multilingual
About The Game
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories is a roguelike with role-playing elements based on the works of H. F. Lovecraft, where you will have skirmishes with cultists and all kinds of monsters from the Myths. Explore levels, upgrade weapons and equipment, solve puzzles, overcome obstacles and find the information you need to defeat the Great Old Ones.
– 5 characters: detective, thief, professor, witch and ghoul
– the story will take you through levels borrowed from the works of Lovecraft
– each character has an individual fighting style and skills, the levels also change depending on who you play
– collect and upgrade weapons, items and artifacts, each character has their own collection of weapons and items
– meet the Great Old Ones: Great Cthulhu, Nyarlahotep, Dagon, Shub-Nigurrat and Azathoth await you
– fight hundreds of different monsters from the Cthulhu Mythos
– to use the chance fight against the Great Old Ones, you need to know about them, otherwise their presence will drive you crazy
– explore and study every nook and cranny to reach secret levels and get information about the Great Old Ones
– you have to make decisions – make a mistake and you can lose your mind
– look for clues and special items, solve mysteries and get access to new stories
How to Download & Install Lovecraft’s Untold Stories Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Lovecraft’s Untold Stories for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Contains all extras .
Tested on Manjaro 20.2.1, Linux Mint 20.1, Slackware 14.2.
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 2 GB
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories Linux Free Download
File Size: 362.3 MB