ARMA: Cold War Assault Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. ARMA: Cold War Assault was release on 9 August, 2011.
Genre : shooter, tactics, first person
Developer and publisher : Bohemia Interactive
Libraries used : eON
Multiplayer : local
Architecture : x86
Version : 1.99
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual (Russian is missing)
Voice acting : English
About The Game
Arma: Cold War Assault is a remake of Bohemia Interactive’s 2001 debut game Operation Flashpoint. The game became the founder of the military simulation genre. In addition to the original campaign, the game also features a sequel, “Resistance”, which was released as an add-on in 2002. The horrors of the Third World War are inevitable – from dusk to dawn clashes occur over the Malden Islands, where the game takes place.
– squad of fully equipped troops
– more than 40 cars and planes, weapons and equipment
– story campaign of 20 missions
– single missions
– huge combat zones (100 km2)
– local network multiplayer game
How to Download & Install ARMA: Cold War Assault Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game ARMA: Cold War Assault for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Dependencies 32-bit . For Linux Mint install ia32-libs .
Tested on Linux Mint 20.1, Manjaro 20.2.1.
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 1 GB
ARMA: Cold War Assault Linux Free Download
File Size: 435.5 MB