La-Mulana 2 Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. La-Mulana 2 was release on 31 July, 2018.
Genre : metroidvania
Developer : NIGORO
Publisher : PLAYISM
Engine : Unity * (2017.2.2p2, * unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 18.104.22.168
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
La-Mulana 2 is a metroidvania (2D action-platformer with an emphasis on non-linear passage of gradually opening areas) full of ancient ruins, incredible secrets, rare items and terrible enemies, which make it the perfect adventure for reckless explorers. The gameplay is based on riddles and puzzles scattered throughout the game, which can only be solved by exploring the ruins of an ancient civilization. You play as Lumisa Kosugi, the daughter of the protagonist of the previous game in the series, in front of which lie the ancient ruins of the city of La Mulan. To find out the reason for the appearance of monsters, Lumisa will have to explore the ruins in the Eg-Lan area.
– Become an adventurer and explore ancient ruins spread across large-scale maps
– Many zones and a huge network of caves with mysteries of the ancient city: the scale of the game is amazing – you will need from 20 to 30 hours to complete the game, but the non-linearity of the game allows you to pass it again and again
– solve riddles with the help of stone tablets and messages that you will meet along the way: look for clues that will help uncover the secrets of the ancient city: everything is in your hands – gradually deciphering the mysterious texts on numerous monuments, you will be able to unravel the mystery of the ruins of an ancient civilization , and decide which part of the huge complex you will go to and in what order the tests will take place
– get ready to fight off ferocious enemies on your way: fight huge monstrosities and try to get into the heart of the ruined complex
– a beautiful and detailed 2D world
– 7 main and 10 additional weapons
– more than 60 different types of items to help you in your exploration
– more than 20 applications that can be installed on the Mobile Super X 3 archaeological tablet
How to Download & Install La-Mulana 2 Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game La-Mulana 2 for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Includes soundtrack .
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.0.7, Ubuntu 16.04.7, Fedora 34.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2.3 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: Intel Graphics HD 4600, OpenGL 3.2, 1 GB
- Space: 3.5 GB
La-Mulana 2 Linux Free Download
File Size: 1013.4 MB