Deep Enigma Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Deep Enigma was release on 29 January, 2021.
Genre : Metroidvania, Shooter, Side View
Developer and Publisher : 1bit Games
Engine : GameMaker * (* Unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 01/28/2021
License : Proprietary
Interface : English
About The Game
Deep Enigma is a metroidvania with about 320 rooms, 10 areas and 328 hidden objects. Can you find them all?
How to Download & Install Deep Enigma Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Deep Enigma for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.0.7.
For Manjaro, install the following packages, for example run in a terminal:
Code: sudo pacman -Syyu && sudo pacman -S openssl-1.0 libcurl-gnutls
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3
- Space: 0.5 GB
Deep Enigma Linux Free Download
File Size: 264.8 MB