Krautscape Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Krautscape was release on 25 February, 2016.
Genre : arcade, racing
Developer : Mario von Rickenbach , Playables
Publisher : Midnight City , Majesco Entertainment
Used libraries : Unity3D
Multiplayer : locally
Architecture : amd64
Version : 4.2.0
License : proprietary
Interface language : English
About The Game
Krautscape is a racing arcade game with flying cars. Pick up speed and fly off the track spreading your wings, soaring and overcoming obstacles. The game has 3 multiplayer and 3 single player modes that will teach you the basics of driving, flying and track building.
How to Download & Install Krautscape Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Krautscape for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Additional info :
Tested on Manjaro 19.0.2, Kubuntu 20.04.
Installation order :
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04+
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB Graphics Card comparable to Radeon X1600
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: pulseaudio required
- Additional Notes: Supported Controllers: XBox 360 Pad, PS3 Controller, PS4 Controller
Krautscape Linux Free Download
File Size: 113.7 MB