Jamestown: Legend Of The Lost Colony Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Jamestown: Legend Of The Lost Colony was release on 9 June, 2011.
Genre : Arcade
Developer : Final Form Games
Publisher : Humble Bundle, Inc.
Collection : The Humble Indie Bundle # 4
Platform : Linux
Publication type : License
Interface language : English
About The Game
It is 1619 in the yard. European powers are fighting for control of the colonies in the New World. English pioneer, spy and poet Walter Riley leaves his homeland, fleeing the wrath of the monarch, who recently patronized him. Its target is the Frontier. The place of the collision of the main world forces. The same New World. Mars!
The authors of Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony work in the genre of alternative history, mixing truth with fiction in approximately equal proportions. On one side of the scale are real historical names and names (Sir Walter, the lost colony of Roanoke, the war with Spain), on the other – hovercraft, laser weapons and indigenous Martians, loyal allies of the Spaniards. The result is both funny and mesmerizing, which, apparently, was what the developers wanted.
Jamestown is a purebred vertical scroller. Its essence easily fits into a few words: we fly from the bottom up and FIGURE! You are confronted by huge fleets of enemy ships and ground troops. All of them also continuously FIGURE, so at high levels of difficulty on the screen it is often impossible to push through from laser beams, plasma torpedoes and other deadly muck. And this despite the fact that one hit is enough to send you to the next world.
How to Download & Install Jamestown: Legend Of The Lost Colony Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Jamestown: Legend Of The Lost Colony for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Operating system (OS): 2.6
- Processor (CPU): Intel® Pentium ™ 4 2.4 GHz or better
- System memory (RAM): 512 MB
- Hard disk drive (HDD): 250 MB
- Video card (GPU): Any OpenGL 2.0 graphics card with 256MB + video RAM
Jamestown: Legend Of The Lost Colony Linux Free Download
File Size: 97.3 MB