Guacamelee! Gold Edition Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Guacamelee! Gold Edition was release on August 8, 2013.
Genre : Beat’Em Up
Developer : DrinkBox Studios
Publisher : Humble Indie Bundle 11
Architecture : x86
License : Proprietary
Interface Language : English
Voice Language : English
About The Game
Guacamelee! The Gold Edition is an arcade platformer that debuted on the PlayStation 3 and PS Vita platforms and has been ported to personal computers with all the extras.
Guacamelee! builds upon the classic open-world Metroid-vania style of games by adding a deceivingly deep combat system, a dimension switching mechanic that dynamically changes the level, and local co-operative same-screen multiplayer for the entire story. Guacamelee! blurs the boundaries between fighting and platforming by providing moves that that are useful for both traversal and combat. Gorgeous graphics, tiny chickens, and rooster uppercuts await.
- A modern Metroid-vania style action-platformer-brawler set in a magical Mexican inspired world.
- Beautiful graphics, lavishly detailed backgrounds, smoothly animated characters, and muchos parallax scrolling.
- Non-Stop Fighting Action. An extensive move list, advanced combo engine, and large variety of enemies.
- Multi-dimensional Platforming. Instantly swap between the Worlds of Living and Dead to outwit impossible terrain, and reach new locations.
How to Download & Install Guacamelee! Gold Edition Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Guacamelee! Gold Edition for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS or later
- Processor: Pentium 3 2.0 GHz or better
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1+, GLSL 1.2+, 256 MB VRAM
- Storage: 800 MB available space
- Additional Notes: 64-bit Linux requires 32-bit compatibility libraries. Supports Xbox 360 Controller and other SDL compatible controllers.
Guacamelee! Gold Edition Linux Free Download
File Size: 527.2 MB