Home Behind Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Home Behind was release on 3 June, 2016.
Genre : Adventure, RPG
Developer : TPP Studio
Publisher : Coconut Island Games
Used Libraries : Unity3D
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.134c
License : Proprietary
Language : Multilingual
About The Game
Home Behind is a game in which you will find yourself in the role of a refugee who has a difficult path to Europe. Your country is engulfed in the flames of civil war and you are forced to leave your native places. Will you be able to survive hunger, robbers and many other dangers on your way? Will you find your family?
– everything that happens in the game is randomly generated
– overcome the path of 1.5 thousand kilometers
– 15 professions with different skills and survival bonuses
– many unpredictable events await you
– dynamic change of day and night, weather
– a lot of items to create various weapons
– cook your own food and create weapons
– a large number of enemies, from wild animals to rebels
How to Download & Install Home Behind Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Home Behind for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 18.1.
Installation order :
– Unzip the archive to any location and run the start script.
– To add a game launcher icon to the application menu and desktop, run the desktop script.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video: Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Installation space: 1 GB
Home Behind Linux Free Download
File Size: 181.1 MB