Herald: An Interactive Period Drama – Book I & II Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Herald: An Interactive Period Drama – Book I & II was release on February 22, 2017.
Genre : adventure / quest / drama
Website : http://heraldgame.com/
Developer : Wispfire
Publisher : Wispfire Libraries
Used : Unity3D (5.5.1p3)
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.0.2
License : proprietary
Language : English
Voice language : English
About The Game
You are Devan Rensburg, a man of mixed heritage living in an alternate 19th century – in a world where the west is united as a single colonial superpower: The Protectorate; a world divided by race, class and culture.
You were born in the eastern colonies – but raised in the west, in the Protectorate’s capital.
In search of your roots, you booked passage on board of the HLV Herald, a ‘Protectorian’ ship set for your country of birth.
During your voyage, news of colonial unrest created tensions between the diverse crew and passengers.
Months later you alone are dragged ashore. No ship, no crew. All that remains is you, your journal and a captain’s coat you were wearing. A mysterious woman is holding you captive and demands you to tell her what happened to ‘your’ ship. What you tell her, is your choice.
Herald is a story-driven adventure game with a branching narrative. Book I & II are available as the base game and together contain about 4 hours of gameplay. Each Book has its own narrative arc. Book III and IV are still in production and will be released at a later date as episodic content.
- A branching narrative that changes depending on how you decide to play. Do you choose to be bold and stand up for the downtrodden, or would pleasing the elite be the safer and smarter choice?
- Uncover all of the secrets aboard the merchant clipper Herald, as you explore its many nooks and crannies.
- The Herald is a microcosm of the 19th century society. The crew and passengers all have their own dark secrets and often use sly coercion to convince Devan to help them. But who can you trust?
- Herald’s diverse cast of characters is brought to life by beautifully animated portraits, and the performances of thirteen talented voice actors.
- Herald is set during an alternate 1857 in which the West has been united as a single global superpower: the Protectorate. Governed not by kings but by an elected ‘Lord Protector’, the Protectorians believe they are morally superior. But are they?
- A gripping tale about finding your place in a world divided by race, class and culture.
How to Download & Install Herald: An Interactive Period Drama – Book I & II Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Herald: An Interactive Period Drama – Book I & II for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer
- Processor: Dual Core Processor @ 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video Card with 1GB VRAM / Intel Graphics 4600 (720p, Low Settings)
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Mouse, Keyboard
- Additional Notes: Recommended Monitor Aspect Ratio: 16: 9 and 16:10
Herald: An Interactive Period Drama – Book I & II Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.08 GB
Herald: An Interactive Period Drama – Book I & II v1.0.2 [amd64] [ENG] [Unity3D] [GOG]
You are a very intelligent individual!