Curious Expedition Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Curious Expedition was release on September 2, 2016.
Genre : Adventure / Strategy / RPG
Developer : Maschinen-Mensch
Game site : http://www.curious-expedition.com/
Publisher : Maschinen-Mensch
Libraries used : Native
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 18.104.22.168 (GOG 22.214.171.124)
License : proprietary
Language : English only
Voice language : not required
About The Game
Curious Expedition is a roguelike expedition simulator of the late 19th century. Recruit renowned explorers and embark on unprecedented expeditions to unparalleled lands in search of fame, scientific discovery and treasure. Don your trusty cork helmet and shorts and explore a vast procedurally generated world full of wonder and mystery. Go ahead, adventure awaits!
- Experience your very own adventure through a procedural story which makes every game unique.
- Explore procedurally generated worlds, each with its own distinctive set of challenges for the ambitious explorer.
- Plan and equip your trek. A good explorer is prepared for any eventuality.
- Manage your resources to keep your trek alive and sanity high. Balance your needs with the desire to carry all that precious treasure back home.
- Visit and interact with the land’s natives. Enter villages, trade and communicate with local tribes and civilizations that are unknown to mankind.
- Loot mysterious temple ruins to gain fame and treasures, but watch out for deadly traps and curses that will compromise your trek and the world around you.
- Equip and utilize miraculous treasures to gain advantages, but be wary of unforeseeable side effects.
- Fight and defend your trek against a wide range of wild animals, mystical creatures and even dinosaurs.
How to Download & Install Curious Expedition Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Curious Expedition for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, fully updated
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280×720 minimum resolution, OpenGL 2.0 Support
- Storage: 150 MB available space
Curious Expedition Linux Free Download
File Size: 154.4 MB