GearCity Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. GearCity was release on 14 Jan, 2022.
Genre : simulation, economic strategy
Developer and publisher : Visual Entertainment And Technologies
Engine : OGRE
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 184.108.40.206 Hotfix 2
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual (Russian not completely)
Voice acting : English
About The Game
GearCity is an economic strategy game aimed at simulating the global automotive industry. You have to establish an automobile concern and try to achieve recognition from regional buyers, and later enter the international market. Research technologies, develop new parts, upgrade vehicles and keep an eye on the activities of competitors. In addition to technology, remember the economic side: supplies, pricing, deals and advertising contracts – every little thing in the future will affect the income and number of customers. One of the main components of the game is related to engineering: cars have to be assembled piece by piece, trying in every possible way to break into suitable price categories and win universal recognition. You will not only create cars and the main components for them, you will also work on optimizing production by creating efficient production lines. The game takes into account many factors: the economic situation in the region, purchasing power, price changes and many others.
How to Download & Install GearCity Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game GearCity for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 21.
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: 32-Bit with glibc 2.17 or higher
- Processor: 1.2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB with OpenGL 1.2 Support
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 32-Bit Version
- OS: 64-Bit with glibc 2.19 or higher
- Processor: 3 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB with OpenGL 2.0 Support
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 64-Bit Version
GearCity Linux Free Download
File Size: 4.05 GB