From the Depths Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. From the Depths was release on 7 Nov, 2020.
Genre : Sandbox, Building, Strategy
Developer and Publisher : Brilliant Skies Ltd.
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : locally
Architecture : amd64
Version : 126.96.36.199 updated to 188.8.131.52
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
From The Depths is a complex sandbox based on naval battles and full of different creatures. You have to create various underwater, surface, air, space ships and structures for the upcoming battles. It all depends on the amount of resources and your skills.
– campaign contains hundreds of islands and opposing factions
– story mode with multiple missions for each faction – a mixture of strategy, building and combat
– realistic physics: every element destroyed or added to the structure affects the performance and control system of the vehicle
– generated terrain, weather effects and enemies
– a wide range of weapons and equipment: guns, lasers, mines, bombs, rockets, torpedoes, propellers, rudders, jet engines, wings, hydrofoils, balloons, anchors, fire control systems and much more
– combine different components to create unique and deadly weapons
How to Download & Install From the Depths Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game From the Depths for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Optional : If the game does not start after the initial screen, then delete ~/From The Depths/Options.dat .
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.2.1, Fedora 35, Debian 9.13.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 3.5 GB
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 3 GB available space
From the Depths Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.45 GB