Flotsam Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Flotsam was release on 26 Sep, 2019.
Genre : Building Survival 3rd Person
Developer & Publisher : Pajama Llama Games
Engine : Unity * (2019.4.28f1, * Unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 0.6.1
License : Proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
Flotsam is a city builder that puts you in control of a floating city made of garbage, where survival is not so easy, because the city can sink at any moment, and its inhabitants are constantly at risk of eating with predatory marine life. Learn to get food and fresh water, as well as catch garbage. Fortunately, there is a lot of debris and all sorts of rubbish around that can be recycled and put back into action. From waste floating in the ocean and wooden boards, your skillful wards will be able to build boats and various structures to collect rainwater, hunt and get garbage from the very bottom. Travel through an endless flooded world full of marine life and debris, explore mysterious ruins, underwater cities and coral reefs. Tackle between drifting debris or catch them and send them for processing. Will you be able to survive in this unusual post-apocalyptic world?
How to Download & Install Flotsam Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Flotsam for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Optional : Edit run.sh to fix Latin fonts rendering (Vulkan support required).
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.6, Fedora 35.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M/AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, OpenGL 4.1
- Space: 1 GB
Flotsam Linux Free Download
File Size: 318.6 MB