Cuphead Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Cuphead was release on 29 September, 2017.
Genre : adventure, platformer
Developer and publisher : StudioMDHR Entertainment Inc.
Libraries used : Unity3D* (5.4.5f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : shared
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.2.4 updated to 1.3.4
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
About The Game
Cuphead is literally a “classic” platformer, because everything in it is designed in the spirit of the 1930s, because the cartoons of those years became a source of inspiration for the developers. When creating the game, authentic techniques such as celluloid animation and watercolor backgrounds were used, and jazz compositions were specially recorded as sound accompaniment. Choose one of two heroes (single or co-op) and go on a journey through amazing worlds, defeating everyone in your path. Get new weapons, learn deadly combat techniques, solve intricate riddles, and make your enemies tremble at the sound of your name.
How to Download & Install Cuphead Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Cuphead for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
– Contains soundtrack .
– The operation of the game was made possible thanks to sektour .
– AntiMicroX is a gamepad configuration utility.
Tested on Manjaro 18.0.4, Linux Mint 19.1, Ubuntu 184.108.40.206.
Installation order :
– Make install.sh executable and run it.
– Details in info.txt.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2.6 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video: Intel HD Graphics 4600, OpenGL 3.2, 512 MB
- Installation space: 4 GB
Cuphead Linux Free Download
File Size: 6.38 GB