Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance II Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance II was release on 20 July, 2022.
Genre : Action RPG
Developer : Square One Games Inc., Black Isle Studios
Publisher : Interplay Entertainment Corp.
Libraries used : Native
Multiplayer : local
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.0.2 Build 57395
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Voice language : multilingual
About The Game
You have the opportunity to make a new adventure in Baldur’s Gate and endure new frightening dangers in search of wealth, glory and power. You will face many sinister enemies as you travel through breathtaking paths. Rid countries of chaos, improve skills, spells and deadly weapons… the fate of thousands lies in the balance.
Game features: – 40 new levels (among hundreds of locations there are not only dungeons with dragons, catacombs and sewers, but also areas under the open – blue or starry sky) – 5 new characters (broad-shouldered barbarian, fragile dark elf drow – master battlefield, an unscrupulous dwarf thief, a curvaceous cleric girl and a wild but pretty necromancer from the moon elf race) – a huge number of new items and quests – you are greeted by crowds of skeletons and goblins, whose “intelligence” has undergone significant processing. The engine has been significantly improved, so you can fully enjoy this amazing game.
How to Download & Install Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance II Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance II for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation order :
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 20.04 or later
- Processor: Pentium 4 2Ghz / AMD AthlonXP 2400
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Video card: GeForce FX5700 or better / ATI Radeon 9600 or better (OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card and compatible drivers)
- Disk space: 4 GB
- Sound card: OpenAL compatible sound card and necessary
- drivers libgtk2.0-0:i386 libuuid1:i386 This game comes with a 64-bit binary only
Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance II Linux Free Download
File Size: 3.46 GB