Crypto: Against All Odds Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Crypto: Against All Odds was release on 3 March, 2021.
Genre : tower defense, simulation, survival
Developer : Pictagor
Publisher : PID Publishing
Engine : Unity * (2018.4.31f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 2.3.8
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
Crypto: Against All Odds is an interactive cypherpunk style tactical tower defense game with squad selection and base building mechanics. You freelance in the early days of Bitcoin. When hacker activity starts to rise, you feel a looming threat trying to bring down the entire crypto space. By interacting with other forum users, chatting and reading the message board, you gradually piece together the evidence, uncovering a major conspiracy. At the same time, the people behind this conspiracy know your true identity, which you are trying to keep secret. Become a cyber security expert and counter hackers and other blockchain threats. Remain calm and hold the line.
– Become a cybersecurity expert, visit the forum, take orders, read messages and uncover a conspiracy in the crypto space
– Between missions, you can participate in various activities: chat with your crypto squad, trade cryptocurrencies, play arcade mini-games, read incoming messages from strangers and use your wits to make decisions
– every choice has its consequences
– slow down opponents with a plasma beam, blow them up or teleport your cryptocurrency – you will always have a squad that will suit your needs
– try to achieve different synergies by combining crypto-units with various support capabilities, from fixing a single bug to launching airstrikes
– visit and upgrade your central hub in between missions, each update of the hub provides not only a cosmetic improvement, but also additional functions , or even unlocks a whole new game mode
How to Download & Install Crypto: Against All Odds Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Crypto: Against All Odds for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 20.1, Manjaro 20.2.1, Kubuntu 20.04.2.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 0.5 GB
Crypto: Against All Odds Linux Free Download
File Size: 108 MB