Axiom Verge Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Axiom Verge was release on 14 May, 2015.
Genre : platformer, adventure, side view
Developer and publisher : Thomas Happ Games LLC
Engine : MonoGame
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.53
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
Axiom Verge is an adventure game in a surreal pixel world where, after an accident in a laboratory, a scientist wakes up in a strange place. Is it another planet or the distant future? Or is it a complex computer simulation of virtual reality?
– penetrate the mysteries of a huge maze-like world to uncover its secrets and understand your role in it
– find tons of weapons, items and abilities, each with its own unique properties and purpose, but it will take your wits to find them all
– fight against biomechanoid constructs, the deadly aftermath of an ancient war, and the demons of your own soul
– tear open the game itself, using glitches to warp enemies and solve environmental puzzles
How to Download & Install Axiom Verge Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Axiom Verge for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Contains soundtrack (MP3, FLAC).
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Kubuntu 20.04.3, Manjaro 21.1.6, Debian 9.13, Fedora 35.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS
- Processor: Intel Pentium E2180 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 500 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Dual Shock 4 or XInput controller recommended.
Axiom Verge Linux Free Download
File Size: 631.7 MB