Armello Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Armello was release on October 15, 2011.
Genre : Strategy / Logic (Board/Classic) / Adventure / RPG
Developer : League of Geeks
Developer website : http://armello.com/
Publisher : GOG
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.6 build 18.104.22.168
License : Proprietary
Interface language : Russian, English, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, nederlands, polski, Português do Brasil, 中文, 日本語, 한국어
Voice language : English
Tabletka : Not required (DRM-Free)
About The Game
Armello is a large-scale adventure game that combines three different formats: card game tactics, the strategic scale of the tabletop, and the role-playing character development system.
Become the hero of one of the clans, in the game Armello you have to complete tasks, plan attacks, hire agents, explore territories, fight monsters, conjure and fight with other players – everything you need to storm the palace and become king (or queen) Armello. The beautiful kingdom is teeming with danger: death and robbers await at every turn, and a pestilence called rot spreads across the land, affecting all living things.
Armello is an attempt by League of Geeks to revolutionize the world of board and card games, creating a project in which players can write the story of their epic adventures. The goal of the developers was to create a rich game universe full of betrayals, dangers, broken alliances and empty promises – the perfect game for an interesting evening with friends.
- Easy to learn, hard to be the best – Armello is clear and easy to learn, but at its core, it is a deep and multifaceted strategy. A tutorial campaign will be available in the final version of the game.
- Fast and Sensible – Events in Armello move at a fast pace, requiring you to think quickly as you make important strategic and political decisions that require careful planning and preparation.
- Diverse Heroes – 8 playable characters are waiting for you in the final version. Each of them has unique abilities, indicators and the nature of the AI. You can also use amulets and rings to counter your opponents’ strategies and give your heroes a personality that reflects your play style.
- Dynamic Open World – In Armello, you will enter a vibrant, dynamic world that is created from scratch with a new playthrough, along with changing tasks that ensure the uniqueness of each game.
- Turn-based system of changing day and night – a special turn-based system of changing day and night has been implemented in the game. The original concept will allow you to use cards and perform some actions even out of turn, and during your turn, spend action points to move around the hexagonal playing field.
- Music and soundtrack of the highest class – compositions written by Michael Allen (Michael Allen) and internationally recognized musicians Lisa Gerrard (Lisa Gerrard) and Jacek Tuszewski (Jacek Tuschewski).
- Animated Maps – In the game you will find over 120 beautiful animated maps created by artists from all over the world.
- Board Game Feel – We’ve spent months carefully selecting and implementing the best elements of board games, such as our special physics-based die!
How to Download & Install Armello Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Armello for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information : Unmodified DRM-free edition from GOG. Includes GOG bonuses.
Installation order : Give permission to execute the installer (gog_armello_22.214.171.124.sh), install the game, play.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (64-Bit)
- Processor: Dual-core 2.0 GHz (SSE2)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL SM3.0 capable GPU with 1GB VRAM. Graphics card that has vendor-made drivers installed.
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (64-Bit) or later
- Processor: Quad-core 2.5GHz (SSE2)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL SM3.0 capable GPU with 2GB VRAM. Graphics card that has vendor-made drivers installed.
- Storage: 4 GB available space
Armello Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.13 GB