Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel was release on October 14, 2014.
Genre : shooter, role-playing, first-person view
Developer : Gearbox Software , Aspyr
Publisher : Aspyr
Engine : Unreal Engine 3
Architecture : x86
Version : 06/01/2020
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Voice acting : English
About The Game
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is a first-person shooter with role-playing elements. The game takes place between the events of Borderlands and Borderlands 2 and unfolds on the moon of Pandora – Elpis, during the formation of the Hyperion corporation and its head – Handsome Jack, who was then still a simple programmer named John, who dreamed of finding some valuable artifact.
Discover the story behind Borderlands 2 villain, Handsome Jack, and his rise to power. Taking place between the original Borderlands and Borderlands 2, the Pre-Sequel gives you a whole lotta new gameplay featuring the genre blending fusion of shooter and RPG mechanics that players have come to love.
Float through the air with each low gravity jump while taking enemies down from above using new ice and laser weapons. Catch-a-ride and explore the lunar landscape with new vehicles allowing for more levels of destructive mayhem.
- BRING MAYHEM TO THE MOON
Feel the moon’s low gravity with every jump and stomp.
Cause mayhem with new weapons equipped with ice and laser capabilities!
New enemies offer a space-based twist!
- THE RISE OF HANDSOME JACK
Witness Handsome Jack’s rise to power.
Dive deep into the origins of iconic Borderlands villains.
Turn the tables and experience Handsome Jack’s side of the story.
- A NEW CLASS OF ANTIHEROES
Play as one of four new character classes, including Wilhelm the Enforcer, Nisha the Lawbringer, and Athena the Gladiator.
Play as a combat-ready Claptrap prototype for the first-time!
Experience the gray morality of working alongside Handsome Jack.
How to Download & Install Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: SteamOS, Ubuntu 14.04
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad, AMD Phenom II X4
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 260
- Storage: 13 GB available space
Additional Notes: ATI/AMD and Intel chipsets are NOT supported. Don’t meet the above requirements? That doesn’t mean your configuration wont run Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. Visit the Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel community page to share your experience with other Linux players and learn about how to send bugs to Aspyr. Your feedback will help us improve Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Linux and future AAA Linux releases! NOTICE:The Linux version is only available in English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Linux Free Download
File Size: 6.35 GB