Xeno Crisis Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Xeno Crisis was release on October 28, 2019.
Genre : Arcade, Shooter, Top -Down
Developer and Publisher : Bitmap Bureau
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : Co-
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.0.4
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual (Russian is missing)
Voice acting : English
Tabletka : Not required
About The Game
Xeno Crisis is an arcade shooter for one or two players who have to control marines fighting aliens. Run and make your way through the crowds of enemies, explore the destroyed building of Point 88, look for survivors and find out the cause of the destruction. Point 88 is divided into 7 separate areas, each of which is randomly generated – in order to successfully complete the mission, you will have to change your strategy on the go. Collect tokens of defeated enemies and upgrade your equipment, look for special weapons that will give you a short-term advantage.
– ported to modern OS 16-bit game
– pixel art by Henk Nyborg
– soundtrack by Savaged Regime, originally written for YM2612
– 2 difficulty levels and 3 game modes
– 10 types of weapons
– boss battles
– the ability to play alone or with a friend on the same computer (requires at least one controller)
How to Download & Install Xeno Crisis Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Xeno Crisis for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Contains soundtrack .
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.2.
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04+
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) 512MB VRAM
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any compatible soundcard
- Additional Notes: 2 player requires at least one controller
Xeno Crisis Linux Free Download
File Size: 601.9 MB