Worms Reloaded Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Worms Reloaded was release on 27 August, 2010.
Genre : Strategy
Developer : Team 17 Software
Architecture : x86
Version : 184.108.40.2068
Interface language : Russian (New Disk), English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
Voice language : English
About The Game
Ten years after the release of Worms ™ Armageddon, the turn-based comic mess continues in the redesigned Worms ™ Reloaded, available for PC on Steam. Worms™ Reloaded brings you four-person and computer multiplayer, voice communication support, a bunch of crazy new weapons (and that’s not counting some of the most memorable weapons from previous entries in the series), achievements, a leaderboard, new high-definition background themes, an extensive list of castles for the new Castle mode, new landscape editor, new game modes, hats, costumes and worm voice sets.
And on top of all that, we almost forgot to mention the most interesting single player game, which includes training, Deathmatch mode, racing, castle mode games and puzzles. Taste the views of the new high-definition engine and redesigned physics, in combination with which artificial intelligence of 7 different types becomes light, then reckless, and then a real almost invulnerable monster that can tear any experienced player to shreds. In addition, you’ll find tons of customization options in the game, from thousands of ways to customize your team of worms, to unique levels you’ve created that let you play the way you want to!
How to Download & Install Worms Reloaded Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Worms Reloaded for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation order :
1 unzip the archive
2 run WormsReloaded.bin.x86
switching the language in the game occurs through one place by replacing the AllTextEng.bin file in the LanguageMac folder with the one we need (the files with French, German, Spanish and Italian localizations are in the same folder) “sparkling” language – Russian (version from New Disk), if there is a desire to anglicize – do
cp original.eng/AllTextEng.bin LanguageMac/
in the game folder
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Major Linux Distributions from 2010
- Processor: 2Ghz+ CPU
- Memory: 1GB
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1+ capable graphics card
- Hard Drive: 3GB
- Other Requirements: Internet connection required
Worms Reloaded Linux Free Download
File Size: 833.2 MB