while True: learn() Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. while True: learn() was release on 17 January, 2019.
Genre : simulation, puzzle
Developer : Luden.io
Publisher : Nival
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 188.8.131.52
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
while True: learn() is a puzzle-simulation game dedicated to even more puzzling things: machine learning, neural networks, artificial intelligence and big data. But mostly it’s a game about how to understand a cat. In the game, you will find yourself in the role of a programmer who suddenly found out that his cat is much better versed in computers than he is (but not very versed in human language). Now you have to comprehensively master machine learning in order to create a translation system from cat language to human. The game is based on real-life machine learning principles, from awkward expert systems to powerful convolutional neural networks that can predict the future. Don’t be scared, it still looks and plays like a fun puzzle game. You can become one of the machine learning specialists. Find out, what is machine learning. No programming experience required.
– drag objects around the screen with the mouse, connect them with lines, try, fail and try again
– it will take time, experience and money to create technology, which means you have to work as a freelancer and feel all the hardships and hardships of such a life
– tasks are based on real problems solved with the help of machine learning, for example, you can build a car with an autopilot and put a cat in it, and if you want to test yourself like an adult, then become the technical director of a startup: you and your skills are against the wild laws of the market
– as soon as you start constantly to earn money, the time will come to buy the most powerful equipment, but a programmer is not fed up with just pieces of iron: buy a new smartphone or a geek figure, buy a cool suit for a cat or a bush of aloe for yourself
How to Download & Install while True: learn() Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game while True: learn() for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Contains soundtrack .
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.5, Debian 9.13.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04+, SteamOS
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Storage: 500 MB available space
while True: learn() Linux Free Download
File Size: 165.3 MB