We Need To Go Deeper Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. We Need To Go Deeper was release on 2 August, 2019.
Genre : Simulator, Roguelike, Side View
Developer and Publisher : Deli Interactive LLC
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : Local
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.5f1
License : Proprietary
UI : English
About The Game
We Need to Go Deeper is a cooperative submarine simulator for up to 4 players (or single player with bots) inspired by the works of Jules Verne. Explore the underwater world in search of treasures needed to improve the submarine and try to reach the bottom of the hollow.
– up to 4 player LAN co-op or solo play with bots
– pit generation with each new dive
– manage and maintain your submarine in good condition, fix leaks, load torpedoes and power up equipment
– make underwater exits from the submarine and look for treasures and supplies while avoiding danger
– choose from a variety of 19th-century era costumes to adorn your adventurer
– a variety of tools, from repair wrenches to weapons, fish grinders
– discover mysterious undersea civilizations that can either help or hinder your team
How to Download & Install We Need To Go Deeper Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game We Need To Go Deeper for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extra Info : Contains all extras .
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Kubuntu 20.04.3, Manjaro 21.1.6, Ubuntu 16.04.7.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2450M Processor (3M Cache, up to 3.10 GHz) or Better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Video: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 or better
- Space: 2GB
We Need To Go Deeper Linux Free Download
File Size: 704.7 MB