Warring States Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Warring States was release on 30 January, 2018.
Genre : turn-based strategy
Developer and publisher : polynation games
Libraries used : Unity3D
Architecture : x86
Version : 1.0
License : proprietary
Interface language : English
About The Game
Warring States: Tactics – turn-based strategy, which takes place in ancient China during the reign of the Qin dynasty. You have to become the commander in chief and wage wars between different provinces in order to create a single state.
How to Download & Install Warring States Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Warring States for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Additional info :
Tested on Manjaro 17.1.5, Linux Mint 18.3.
Installation order :
Unzip the archive to any location and run the start script.
To add a game launcher icon to the application menu and desktop, run the desktop script.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 10.10+
- Processor: Dual Core CPU 1.6Ghz
- Graphics: 512Mb VRAM, Minimum 1024×768 resolution, Intel HD 3000 and higher, GeForce 8800 and higher, AMD Radeon X1600 and higher
- Installation space: 2.5 GB
Warring States Linux Free Download
File Size: 422 MB