Warhammer Quest Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Warhammer Quest was release on 8 January, 2015.
Genre : strategy, turn-based battles, role-playing
Developer : Rodeo Games , Twistplay
Publisher : Chilled Mouse
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.0
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual (no Russian)
About The Game
Warhammer Quest is a turn-based tactical role-playing game. Gather a squad of 4 brave warriors and lead them through dangerous dungeons in search of wealth and glory. Raise the level of warriors, get weapons, armor and mysterious artifacts from fallen enemies. Crush orcs, goblins, trolls and other evil spirits. Only the strongest will survive.
– 3 large regions with several cities and villages in each
– 7 additional characters from the Deluxe edition of the game
– a wide variety of weapons and dungeons with necromancers and skeletons
How to Download & Install Warhammer Quest Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Warhammer Quest for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04LTS+
- Processor: Dual Core, Intel Core i5 (3rd generation Ivy Bridge)+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 200 series+
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Warhammer Quest Linux Free Download
File Size: 899.3 MB