Untitled Goose Game Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Untitled Goose Game was release on 24 September, 2020.
Genre : arcade, sandbox, puzzle, 3rd person
Developer : House House
Publisher : Panic
Engine : Unity * (2018.4.1f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : co-
architecture : amd64
Version : 1.1.4
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
About The Game
Untitled Goose Game – a game where you have to become a village goose and walk, make your way to the backyards of houses, shops and gardens, play pranks, steal various items from people, spoil their mood and cackle.
How to Download & Install Untitled Goose Game Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Untitled Goose Game for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Additional Notes : Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.6, Fedora 35.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 1 GB
Untitled Goose Game Linux Free Download
File Size: 257.5 MB
The installer doesn’t work for me. I’m on Debian 11. It just says
YAD Simple Installer (16.08.2021): Untitled Goose Game (1.1.4)
OMG YES! Always wanted this game on Linux!
Did you get the installer to work?
Nevermind, I figured it out. You have to execute the file with -e and select a path to extract. Please add that to the notes.