Train Valley Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Train Valley was release on September 16, 2015.
Genre : strategy, building
Developer and publisher : Flazm
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 126.96.36.199
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Tablet : not required
About The Game
Train Valley is a railway simulator where you have to build and make your railway company successful, manage trains and complete various tasks.
– plan the layout of the routes as economically as possible, avoiding additional spending on cells with trees, residential buildings and other objects
– it will become more and more difficult to play from level to level: you will have to build branched roads with arrows and crossroads in order to be able to deliver several trains at once
– avoid accidents by accurately calculating the optimal time for trains to leave stations and using the pause mode
– try your hand at four game seasons: Europe (1830 – 1980), America (1840 – 1960), Russia (1880 – 1980), Japan (1900 – 2020) )
– Complete all levels based on historical periods such as the Gold Rush, the Florida Marine Railroad, World War II, the Cold War and the launch of the first man into space
– Play Story, Random and Sandbox modes
– Unlock 15 different trains: from the first steam locomotives to modern diesel locomotives, as well as 18 types of cars: from old passenger cars to hoppers, tanks and platforms for transporting military equipment
How to Download & Install Train Valley Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Train Valley for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Contains all extras.
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.1.
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 10.10+ or SteamOS+
- Processor: 2.2 GHz CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or better
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Train Valley Linux Free Download
File Size: 495.9 MB
Train Valley (188.8.131.52 + 2 DLC) [x86,amd64][Multi][GOG][Unity3D]