To The Moon Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. To The Moon was release on January 11, 2011.
About The Game
Genre : Adventure / Top-down / RPG / Indie
Developer : Freebird Games
Publisher : GOG
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 220.127.116.11
License : Proprietary
Interface Language : English, Russian (separate archive)
Voice Language : English
Dr. Eva Rosalene and Dr. Neil Watts have rather odd jobs: they give dying people another chance to live. Literally. Using a technology that allows artificial memories to be implanted, the doctors can weave and transform the mind of a patient to help them live the life they wanted to live…
To The Moon follows Dr. Rosalene and Dr. Watts’ attempt to fulfill the wishes of a dying elderly man, Johnny. In their attempt to do so, they travel deep through the man’s memories, unfolding his curious life story before their eyes. With each step back in time, a new fragment of Johnny’s past is revealed. As the two doctors piece together the fragmented events that spanned a lifetime, they seek to find out just why the frail old man chose his dying wish.
Johnny’s last wish is, of course, to go to the moon.
- – Inspiring story coupled with a moving soundtrack create an emotionally engaging experience!
- – Weave new memories for a life that could have been.
- – Winner of multiple awards such as Wired’s Top 20 Games of 2011, Gamespot’s Best Story of 2011, and IndieDB’s Editor’s Choice Award for Indie of the Year 2011.
How to Download & Install Linux Game To The Moon
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system..
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game To The Moon for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 capable graphics card
- Storage: 500 MB
To The Moon Linux Free Download
File Size: 210.9 MB