Tinytopia Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Tinytopia was release on 30 August, 2021.
Genre : Building, Sandbox, 3rd Person
Developer : MeNic Games
Publisher : Mastiff
Engine : Unity * (2020.3.1f1, * Unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 2111111
License : Proprietary
UI : Multilingual
About The Game
Tinytopia is a combination of city building, testing and destruction. You have to build toy cities and settlements on a variety of sites. Combine building blocks to create new mega-structures. Test your skills in challenges or just relax and destroy everything around with a series of disasters. The citizens hope that you, as a new mayor, will build and develop peaceful, dynamic and prosperous cities and towns where they can live, and, of course, protect them from all kinds of disasters.
– 23 levels of toy structures, tools and services
– over 80 blueprints for buildings
– test your ability to allocate resources, plan, meet deadlines and think
– protect tiny townspeople from disasters: tornadoes, fires, monster attacks, UFOs and more another, or just admire how everything will collapse according to your will
How to Download & Install Tinytopia Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Tinytopia for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.6.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 3.5 GB
Tinytopia Linux Free Download
File Size: 613.1 MB