Thimbleweed Park Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Thimbleweed Park was release on March 30, 2017.
Genre: Adventure – Quest – Detective
Developer: Terrible Toybox
Publisher: Terrible Toybox
Publication type: Digital license
Interface language: English, Russian, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano.
Voice language: English (English)
About The Game
Welcome to Thimbleweed Park. Population: 80 eccentrics.
A haunted hotel, an abandoned circus, a burned-out pillow factory, a dead opixelized body under a bridge, vacuum tube toilets … we bet you’ve never been to a place like this?
In a remote, dilapidated town, there are five who outwardly have nothing in common. They do not yet realize that there is a deep connection between them. They’re also being watched …
… Who is Agent Rey’s real employer and will he get what he wants?
… What does Junior Agent Reyes know but not reveal about the pillow factory fire twenty years ago?
… Will Franklin’s ghost manage to talk to his daughter?
… Will the obscene clown Ransom become a normal person?
… Will Delores give up his dream of becoming a computer game developer for the sake of his family?
… And finally, why does everyone care about the corpse under the bridge?
By the end of a strange and very long night in Thimbleweed Park, you will have all your questions answered … but doubt everything you knew before.
In a town like Thimbleweed Park, a corpse is your least problem.
Features of the game:
- From the creators of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion, Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick.
- A neo-noir detective story set in 1987.
- 5 characters who help each other or get on each other’s nerves, each of which can be played.
- Not a walking simulator!
- A memorable storyline with an abundance of puzzles you will be proud to solve.
- A spacious, whimsical world to explore at your own pace.
How to Download & Install Thimbleweed Park Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Thimbleweed Park for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Operating system: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 (x64 systems only)
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Video card: does not matter
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB
- Keyboard and mouse
Thimbleweed Park Linux Free Download
File Size: 983.2 MB
Thimbleweed Park v1.0.958 [amd64](ENG/RUS/MULTI6)(GOG)[Native]
Video Card: Does Not Matter
Sweetest Words in Freelinuxpcgames