The Longing Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. The Longing was release on March 5, 2020.
Genre : Adventure, Simulation, RPG
Developer : Studio Seufz Game
website : http://399d-23h-59m-59s.com/
Publisher : Application Systems Heidelberg
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.6.1 build 57129 (07/08/2022)
License : proprietary
Interface language : English, Deutsch, español, Español (AL), français, italiano, português, Português do Brasil, Russian
Voice language : no
Tablet : not required (DRM -Free)
About The Game
An unusual mixture of adventure and leisurely walking. Play as a lonely Shadow, the last servant of the king who once ruled the underworld. His strength was exhausted, and he fell into a deep 400-day sleep in order to restore his power. Your duty is to await his awakening in the earthen palace. The game starts counting 400 days from launch and doesn’t stop even when you don’t do anything in it or turn it off. So it’s up to you to decide how to drag out this lonely existence underground. And don’t worry, you have plenty of time. Choose your play style
Start the game and simply turn it back on after 400 days to watch the finale. You don’t need to play it at all. But without you, Tenu will be completely alone. Explore the cave and collect items for your cozy underground dwelling. Just send Tenya for a walk – he does not walk fast, but we also have nowhere to rush. Read a huge amount of classical literature, from Nietzsche to Moby Dick right in the game, or at least let Shadow read them. After all, time goes faster if you are busy with work. Disobey the orders of the king and explore the far parts of the cave. This journey in darkness promises to be long and dangerous…
– Slow exploration of a spacious hand-drawn cave.
– Atmospheric underground synth soundtrack.
– Various endings.
– Many carefully hidden secrets.
– Riddles for a while.
– Lonely but cute protagonist.
How to Download & Install The Longing Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game The Longing for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
– Unmodified DRM-free edition from GOG.
Installation order :
– Give permission to execute the installer (the_longing_1_6_1_57129.sh), install the game, play.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04+, SteamOS+
- Processor: 1.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024MB VRAM
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
The Longing Linux Free Download
File Size: 552.9 MB