The Lion’s Song: Season Pass Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. The Lion’s Song: Season Pass was first release on 7 July, 2016.
Genre : adventure
Developer and publisher : Mi’pu’mi Games
Libraries used : Molecule Engine
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.0
License : proprietary
Language : multilingual
About The Game
The game takes place in Austria at the beginning of the 20th century, where the main characters are looking for inspiration, harmony and their place in life. The game has 4 episodes based on a deep psychological story.
How to Download & Install The Lion’s Song: Season Pass Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game The Lion’s Song: Season Pass for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 18.2.
Installation order :
– Unzip the archive to any location and run the start script.
– To add a game launcher icon to the application menu and desktop, run the desktop.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3
- Installation space: 0.5 GB
The Lion’s Song: Season Pass Linux Free Download
File Size: 300.1 MB