Teslagrad Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Teslagrad was release on December 13, 2013.
Genre : Action, Puzzle, Platformer
Developer : Rain Games
GOG.com Page : http://www.gog.com/game/teslagrad
Publisher : Surprise Attack
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.4 (02/18/2015 )
License : Proprietary
Interface language : English, Russian, Ukrainian, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Serbian, Slovak, Turkish
Voice language : None
About The Game
Teslagrad is a 2D puzzle platformer with action elements, where magnetism and other electromagnetic powers are the key to go throughout the game, and thereby discover the secrets kept in the long abandoned Tesla Tower. Gain new abilities to explore a non-linear world with more than 100 beautiful hand-drawn environments, in a steampunk-inspired vision of old Europe.
You play as a young boy who suddenly finds himself embroiled in a long-forgotten conspiracy, involving the despotic king who has ruled the nation with an iron fist for several years. Jump into an outstanding adventure told through voiceless storytelling, writing your own part. Armed with ancient Teslamancer technology and your own ingenuity and creativity, your path lies through the decrepit Tesla Tower and beyond.
- Complex puzzles! Put your sense of logic to the test and cleverly manipulate the world around you using electricity and magnetism, the lifeblood of the game. Puzzles will range from “pff, that wasn’t so bad” to keyboard-smashing, controller-chewing frustration.
- Explore! Make your way through rich 2D hand-drawn surroundings as you journey into — and beyond— Tesla Tower, picking up use amazing new items as you go.
- Visual storytelling! Tired of all those words in your video games? Have no fear, Teslagrad features not a single snippet of text or squeak of dialogue. Everything is purely visual, and the entire story is told through what you see (and sometimes what you don’t see).
- Steampunk powered! Discover a dystopic and mind-blowing rainy-and-brainy setting, presenting a steampunk vision of an old Europe-inspired new world.
- Old-school boss fights! Use your skills and wits to overcome the 5 incredible final bosses eager to demagnetize you.
- No disruptions! That means no loading screens, no GUI, no cutscenes. Just the game and you.
- Mesmerizing soundtrack! Awesome mix of classical orchestra, with a touch of Russian inspiration and a myriad of metal bits and electrical stuff.
How to Download & Install Linux Game Teslagrad
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system..
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- When Teslagrad for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Operating system: Linux
- Processor: Dual Core 2 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Video card: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with dedicated memory (Hardware Accelerated Graphics with 1 GB memory recommended)
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of available HD space
Teslagrad Linux Free Download
File Size: 620.2 MB