TerraTech Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. TerraTech was release on 10 Aug, 2018.
Genre : sandbox
Developer and publisher : Payload Studios
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : yes
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.4.11
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
About The Game
In TerraTech, you have to design, create and manage many unique machines and use them to fight enemies for profit and glory in alien worlds. In the distant future, when humanity has exhausted all the natural resources of the Earth, you go on a journey to distant planets in search of valuable resources. You can sell the found resources to Earth or make parts for your machines. The rarest resources unlock the best equipment – expand your territory, capture enemy bases and fortify on each planet.
– create crazy vehicles from modular blocks
– hunt enemies, shoot and collect their parts and make your vehicles stronger and faster
– you can build anything: heavy tanks, fast reconnaissance vehicles, flying bombers – just drag and drop new blocks to your creation and return to the battlefield
How to Download & Install TerraTech Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game TerraTech for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. info : Crack settings in
~/.local/share/Goldberg SteamEmu Saves/settings (or wherever you have XDG_DATA_HOME ).
Linux System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Ubuntu 64-bit 12.04 or higher
- Processor: 2.33Ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3 Compatible GPU with 1GB Video RAM
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Three-button mouse strongly recommended. Spec may be subject to revisions.
TerraTech Linux Free Download
File Size: 462.6 MB