Strangeland Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Strangeland was release on May 25, 2021.
Genre : adventure, puzzle, third person
Developer : Wormwood Studios
Publisher : Wadjet Eye Games
Engine : AGS
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd54
Version : 2.6d
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual (no Russian)
Voice acting : English
About The Game
Strangeland is an adventure in a fantasy world from the creators of Primordia . The events of the game will tell the story of a hero who finds himself in a gloomy amusement park. You have to help him get out of this madness, getting acquainted along the way with strange and wonderful characters. Some questions have answers, but others only lead to more questions. Your job is to learn as much as you can before you get lost.
- Puzzles with multiple solutions
- A story of identity, loss, and redemption
- Developer comments and hints shed light on numerous metaphors, references, and mysteries
How to Download & Install Strangeland Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Strangeland for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Includes soundtrack.
– The game will not start if there are non-Latin characters in the installation path.
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.3.
– For Linux Mint, install libsdl2-mixer-dev , for example by running: Code: sudo apt install libsdl2-mixer-dev
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu, Debian – (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.7 GHz Dual Core (and above, can run on single core)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL, DirectX 5
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Alsa/PulseAudio/DSP
Strangeland Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.88 GB