Stranded Deep Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Stranded Deep was release on 23 January, 2015.
Genre : survival, building, first person
Developer : Beam Team Games
Publisher : Beam Team Pty Ltd
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : co-
Architecture : amd64
Version : 18.104.22.168.17
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
Stranded Deep is a survival in the open world. The game takes place in the Pacific Ocean. You are the only survivor of a crashed plane; you have to look for resources for survival, explore the world and avoid dangers: shark attacks, poisonous snakes and other inhabitants of the island. Make primitive tools out of shit and sticks, look for edible plants, catch crabs and fish. If you manage to live long enough, you can build not only a tropical villa, but even a gyroplane to move between the islands.
– Explore a world where no two islands are the same
– Build a home, from a flimsy palm leaf hut to a solid mud brick house
– Craft spears, axes, bows, guns and more – everything you find can be made into something useful
– explore the underwater world and land, craft the necessary tools and weapons, build a shelter
– be vigilant: monitor your health, hunger and thirst, heal broken bones and stop bleeding
– build a raft with sails, canopies, storage, anchors, outboard motors and much more , and if boat trips aren’t for you, then fly by building an autogyro
– dive in search of sunken ships, abandoned shelters of former survivors, or look for rare sea creatures
– grow plants and root crops
– hunt and fish: many kinds of fish, sharks and animals such as birds, snakes and lizards
– fight one of 3 bosses, win and get a reward
– create your world with the island map editor and survive on it
– the game scenario will allow you to complete a number of additional tasks and move around the world for the sake of salvation
– a joint game on a split screen and much more
How to Download & Install Stranded Deep Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Stranded Deep for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.6.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750Ti, 2 GB, OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 2.5 GB
Stranded Deep Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.42 GB