Steam Squad Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Steam Squad was release on 28 July, 2016.
Genre : strategy / TBS / steampunk
Website : http://steamsquad.net/
Developer : Bretwalda Games
Publisher : Bretwalda Games
Used libraries : Unity3D
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.0
License : Proprietary
Language : Russian, English
About The Game
Steam Squad – a tactical wargame, where an alternative universe of the times of the 1st World War, as if out of the brush of Miyazaki, is trying to be divided: Britain, the Celestial Empire and the Holy Roman Empire. The game asks us the question, what if? What if the Celestial Empire was able to colonize Siberia before Russia, in order to subsequently start a war for world domination – to attack Britain and Europe?
The players have at their disposal units of up to 8 people and military equipment of that time to complete 30 missions – capturing and defending a bridgehead, protecting a character, conducting sabotage, etc.
To succeed in missions, the player will need:
– Equip units in accordance with the tasks and conditions of the mission and your preferences;
– Read tactical maps and plan strategy and actions;
– Take care of fighters and equipment – soldiers die easily, and you have so few of them;
– Actions in the game obey the laws of physics and in this way it is similar to the classics of the board genre – Warhammer, Infinity The Game;
– The ability to control and capture equipment – tanks, guns, mortars;
– The ability to equip soldiers in accordance with their preferences;
– Original weapons and equipment that relates us to the times of the Great War;
– Setting with elements of steampunk, as if out of Miyazaki’s brush;
– Pleasant little things by type – destroyed objects, interactive fauna and hand-to-hand fights;
How to Download & Install Steam Squad Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Steam Squad for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation order :
– run ./SteamSquad
Tested on Ubuntu 16.04 / amd64
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 or later
- Processor: 1.7+ GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 2250 MB available space
Steam Squad Linux Free Download
File Size: 956.5 MB