Star Story: The Horizon Escape Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Star Story: The Horizon Escape was release on 6 Sep, 2017.
Genre : adventure, turn-based combat, role-playing, roguelike, side view
Developer and publisher : EvilCoGames
Engine : Unity * (5.3.5f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
Architecture : amd64
Version : 18.104.22.168
License : proprietary
Interface : Russian , English
Tablet : cured
About The Game
Star Story: The Horizon Escape is a turn-based adventure game with role-playing elements and a roguelike. Immerse yourself in the story of cosmic archaeologist Van Click, who is caught up in a series of crazy events during a scientific mission to a mysterious planet. The exploratory mission ran into unexpected difficulties. Your spaceship has crashed and you need to get off the planet. But how? No one will help, because you are all alone here. Or not?..
– the plot in the game changes depending on your actions and has 24 endings, each next passage opens up new details of the mysterious world of the planet
– vintage game mechanics, where you choose from the proposed answers that affect the further development of the situation
– the game combines elements of dialogue, turn-based battles, puzzles, creating weapons and resources, researching technologies and much more – you will need to use every opportunity to survive in a harsh world
– decision time is not limited: you can continue the dialogue, leave or take up arms, throw a shock grenade or deal with enemies with bare hands
– meet the locals: bandits and merchants, mindless space shrimp and a minister of the church of St. Intellect, killer robots and mad scientists, communicate or fight – the decision is up to the aami
– colorful locations: deserts, jungles, cities, underground caves
How to Download & Install Star Story: The Horizon Escape Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Star Story: The Horizon Escape for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.1.
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: Intel HD Graphics 4600, OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 3 GB
Star Story: The Horizon Escape Linux Free Download
File Size: 439.9 MB