Spacechem Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Spacechem was release on January 2, 2011.
Genre : Puzzle
Developer : Zachtronics Developer website
Publisher : GOG
Libraries used : Mono
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : v1016 build 40617 (08/19/2020)
License : Proprietary
Language : Russian, English, Deutsch, español, français, português, 日本語
Voice language : English
Tablet : Not required (DRM-Free)
About The Game
Feel like a reactor operator, an employee of CosmoChem, an industrial giant that synthesizes chemicals for distant colonies. Build complex factories that will convert raw materials into valuable chemical products! Optimize the production process to keep up with the production plan and try to fight back against the ominous threat hanging over the CosmoChem corporation.
SpaceChem is an intriguing puzzle game from Zachtronics Industries that combines the logic of computer programming and the scientific potential of chemistry, allowing the player to immerse themselves in the sci-fi world where the action takes place. Players create machines using principles similar to those of visual programming. These machines collect and transform chemicals. Later, players begin to connect these machines, building entire production workshops, and eventually move on to the construction of specialized structures necessary to defeat the space monsters that threaten people. It’s a challenging, growth-inducing game that Rock, Paper, Shotgun called “one of the best indie games this year.”
How to Download & Install Spacechem Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Spacechem for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
– Unmodified DRM-free edition from GOG, includes 63 Corvi DLC. There are GOG bonuses.
Installation order :
– Give permission to execute the installer (spacechem_1016_40617.sh), install the game, play.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: glibc 2.17+, 64-bit only
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 300 MB
- Graphics: frame buffer support recommended
Spacechem Linux Free Download
File Size: 140.7MB