Space Haven Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Space Haven was release on May 21, 2020.
Genre : strategy, steampunk
Developer and publisher : David Stark
Engine : libGDX
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 0.14.2
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
Space Haven is a space simulator that combines components from RimWorld, Oxygen Not Included, Spacebase DF-9, FTL, X-COM and Dwarf Fortress. After numerous disasters on Earth, only people in its orbit survived. You have to manage a squad of people going on a space journey in search of a new home. Build a ship, monitor fuel consumption, control all the needs of the squad, explore the Universe and meet unfamiliar other ships.
- – each of the characters has a number of skills and characteristics, they sleep, send their natural needs, they need food, sleep, comfort, safety and friends, and if something is missing, then their mood worsens – various conditions affect their condition
- – Maintain the optimal level of oxygen and carbon dioxide for the life support of the squad and take care of air purification systems, and temperature regulators will provide ideal conditions
- – during the construction of a ship or a space station, you can place any part anywhere
- – equip squads and send them to explore abandoned ships, visit space stations and ships of other factions
- – fight enemy factions or aliens and protect your allies
- – each character has his own inventory, replenish it with various weapons
- – aliens can immobilize and capture squad members and place them in cocoons at their base, you can organize a rescue operation
- – in a battle with an enemy ship, it is important that each squad member fulfills his duties on combat post – loaded guns, extinguished fires after explosions, repaired holes in the hull and repaired ship systems during the battle
- – shoot at the enemy’s engines to prevent him from leaving, destroy enemy weapons pointwise or focus on the main ship systems to de-energize him (be ready for similar actions by the enemy), create protective structures for the most important elements of your ship
- – heal injuries, wounds and diseases – a wide variety of health problems
are possible on board – protect squad members from the side effects of space travel – sometimes it is worth placing them in cryocapsules to pause the progression of the disease while waiting for help
- – each game takes place in a randomly generated galaxy with planets, asteroids, stations and ships of other factions
- – interact with different factions, they all try to survive and gain power by establishing their own rules – you will meet pirates, merchants, slave traders, religious fanatics and other characters with whom you have to build certain relationships
- – get raw materials, process them into materials and exchange with other characters you meet on your way
- – replenish your squad with new characters found in cryocapsules on abandoned ships
- – grow plants using biomass and recycled wastewater
How to Download & Install Space Haven Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Space Haven for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Space Haven wiki .
Contains soundtrack .
Tested on Linux Mint 21.
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04 or later
- Processor: 1.8 Ghz Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB 3D OpenGL 2.0 Compatible video card
- Storage: 250 MB available space
Space Haven Linux Free Download
File Size: 615 MB