Sophie’s Safecracking Simulator Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Sophie’s Safecracking Simulator was release on -date-.
Genre : puzzle
Developer and publisher : Sophie Houlden
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.22
License : proprietary
Interface : English
About The Game
Sophie’s Safecracking Simulator is a safecracking simulator using real methods.
– Learn how a mechanical safe lock works by peering inside and watching the moving parts
– Includes a tutorial explaining how safe locks work, and how to crack them
– Features a variety of high-tech tools to help as you learn
– Generate locks with random combinations and see how quickly you can get past them!
How to Download & Install Sophie’s Safecracking Simulator Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Sophie’s Safecracking Simulator for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.1.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 20.04, Ubuntu 18.04, and CentOS 7
- Processor: x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.2+, Vulkan capable.
- Storage: 170 MB available space
Sophie’s Safecracking Simulator Linux Free Download
File Size: 22.3 MB