Slay the Spire Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Slay the Spire was release on January 23, 2019.
Genre : turn-based strategy, maps, roguelike
Developer and publisher : Mega Crit Games
Engine : LibGDX
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 2.3-03.07.2022 updated to 2.3.2-10.04.2022
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
Slay the Spire is a card-based turn-based strategy game in which you have to build a unique deck, encounter a variety of bizarre monsters, find a variety of powerful relics, and bring down the Spire. Choose your cards wisely – on your way to conquering the Spire, there will be hundreds of cards to add to your deck. Match cards that interact best with each other to reach the top. With each new outing, the path changes. Choose a path full of dangers or take the path of least resistance. Each time you will meet different enemies, different cards, different relics. Powerful artifacts called relics are found throughout the Spire. These relics affect the interaction of cards and increase the power of your deck. However, keep in mind that their price is calculated not only in gold.
– 4 characters with their own unique card sets
– 200+ premade cards
– 50+ unique battles
– 100+ different items
– random levels
– tons of unlockable content
How to Download & Install Slay the Spire Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Slay the Spire for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Includes soundtrack .
The game requires xorg-xrandr .
The game will not start if there are non-Latin characters in the installation path.
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.4, Fedora 35.
Installation : Make the downloaded file executable and run it.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1Gb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Slay the Spire Linux Free Download
File Size: 465.1 MB