Sigma Theory: Global Cold War Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Sigma Theory: Global Cold War was release on November 21, 2019.
Genre : simulation, turn-based strategy
Developer : Goblinz Studio , Mi-Clos Studio
Publisher : Mi-Clos Studio
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 220.127.116.11
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Tablet : not required
About The Game
Sigma Theory: Global Cold War is a spy sim from the makers of the sci-fi game Out There, inspired by games like XCom, Phantom Doctrine, Plague Inc, Pandemic (board game), Rocket Ranger, Tropico, Armello, Civilization, Curious Expedition and similar. In the near future, a discovery has been made that promises revolutionary technology. World leaders understand that they can destroy the global financial system, take over entire countries, or even gain access to immortality. However, this discovery, dubbed the “Sigma Theory”, can only be used by a few scientists. You will lead the “Sigma” unit, in order to ensure the advantage of your state, in case of arming with the achievements of “Sigma”, over other countries. In order to achieve the goal, elite special agents are at your disposal,
– take over the world with the help of special agents, seduce, blackmail, intrigue, hack – there are no forbidden or dishonest tricks in the game, build relationships with more than a hundred characters: lobbyists, militants, politicians, make alliances, trick or eliminate unwanted
– manage the kidnapping of key figures and help your agents escape from the chase on the streets of world capitals, relying on stealth or brute force, one way or another, their lives are in your hands
– recruitment: start by assembling a team of 4 special agents, selected from 50 candidates, each with their own biography, their motives and character, which will determine how they behave on the mission (not all agents will be available from the very beginning, some will have to be unlocked during the game)
– espionage: when the agents are gathered, it’s time to send them around the world to find scientists, collect dirt on local politicians and perform other operations – use the skills of seduction, manipulation and bribery to win over key figures to your side or neutralize them
– counterintelligence: foreign agents will also hunt scientists on behalf of their governments, so hunt down and capture them, extort information from them about your enemies, and when you know all the secrets, you can let them go (for a ransom, of course)
– evacuation: recruited scientists will need to be taken out of their country of residence, evacuation operations will take the form of intense turn-based missions, during which your task will be to guide agents through the streets of the largest cities in the world and provide them with support using drones
– diplomacy: the most important means of achieving goals in the game is diplomacy – in negotiations with foreign colleagues, you can return the captured agents, advance your science and achieve much more, the main thing is not to skimp on flattery and do not hesitate to resort to threats and blackmail, try to win the favor of powerful lobbies and influential armed groups, but do not forget that they can betray you at any moment
– technology tree: this cold war was unleashed because of the latest technology of “Theory of Sigma”, bringing together scientists from all over the world, you will learn new technologies that can change the world or subdue it
– mind control, destabilization of the world economy, robotic soldiers, immortality .. Will you keep these discoveries for yourself or share them with the world?
How to Download & Install Sigma Theory: Global Cold War Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Sigma Theory: Global Cold War for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
– The Deluxe edition contains all available additions.
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.
Installation order :
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04+
- Processor: 1,3 GHz CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04+ Desktop only
- Processor: Dual-core 2Ghz CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Sigma Theory: Global Cold War Linux Free Download
File Size: 701.3 MB