Sandbox Universe Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Sandbox Universe was release on
August 24, 2015.
Genre : simulator, astronomy, sandbox
Developer and publisher : Giant Army
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 29.0.1
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Tablet : not required
About The Game
Universe Sandbox is an interactive game with the ability to simulate the nature of space objects. Allows you to visualize the evolution of stars and other astronomical phenomena, controlling the time and interacting with what is happening during the calculation. The game uses real laws of physics that help to realistically show collisions, splitting, deformation and other gravitational actions with generated and real planets of the solar system, their satellites, stars, galaxies and many other astronomical objects. The game has been significantly improved over the first version released in 2008. Support for virtual reality platforms HTC Vive and SteamVR appeared in version Alpha 18.3, released in April 2016, support for the Oculus platform appeared in December 2017 with version 20.3.1.
Additional Notes :
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3.
How to Download & Install Sandbox Universe Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Sandbox Universe for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
OS: Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS+
Processor: 1.6 GHz dual-core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 4.3, 2 GB Video Memory†
Storage: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: Officially supports the same Linux distributions supported by Unity (currently Ubuntu 12.04+). Other distributions can and will work, but they may require a bit of configuration and tinkering. † Laptops or other computers that use integrated graphics (rather than dedicated graphics hardware) may see issues with Universe Sandbox even if they meet the video memory requirement. Dedicated video hardware is recommended.
Processor: 3.6 GHz quad-core
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: 4 GB Video Memory
Sandbox Universe Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.04 GB
torrent is pretty much dead very slow, give download link direct?
No direct download link